TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grwls_

Standard Member
Dec 16, 2021
It's surprising because one person here did get an offer. Other than that it's radio silence
I think those that were 100% definite offers were called in the days after their interviews. All the others who haven't heard are either rejections or in a maybe pile - and then they compare the maybe pile after all interviews and do calls then

Brandon

Feb 1, 2022
I think those that were 100% definite offers were called in the days after their interviews. All the others who haven't heard are either rejections or in a maybe pile - and then they compare the maybe pile after all interviews and do calls then
Probably. I'd just prefer to get a straight email the moment I'm pit in a rejection pile rather than have this process dragged out. It's pretty clear that people who haven't been called have been rejected, but it's the hope that it just ain't so that kills you

grwls_

Standard Member
Dec 16, 2021
Probably. I'd just prefer to get a straight email the moment I'm pit in a rejection pile rather than have this process dragged out. It's pretty clear that people who haven't been called have been rejected, but it's the hope that it just ain't so that kills you
They call either way though so not necessarily the case

Reactions: BioSTEM

ar2r

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
I've seen nothing on linkedin tho so not sure!

BioSTEM

Star Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 9, 2021
Its definitely not clear at all, they said in an email to me today that they started reviewing all the interviews after the final interviews which were on Tuesday (except some that might have happened today) and that we will all hear back by phone call end of this week/early next week.

Brandon

Feb 1, 2022
I know they call, but
Its definitely not clear at all, they said in an email to me today that they started reviewing all the interviews after the final interviews which were on Tuesday (except some that might have happened today) and that we will all hear back by phone call end of this week/early next week.
Hmm i didn't get an email

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.