TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCN

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
Feb 20, 2020
My Freshfields TC app was updated on January 25 but no WG yet. Do they send it in batches or should we assume PFOs?
Mine hasnt been updated since 7 Jan so yh 😐 from last year, I think they send them in batches. Ik grad rec said they read each and every single app they receive so I'm hoping they're just getting round to people they haven't read yet

LS07

Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Dec 23, 2020
Hello, I am preparing for assessment centres and I was wondering if someone would be interested in doing a peer to peer case study exercise with me? I was thinking someone could play the interviewer and the other one the candidate and we would prepare a case study and then switch roles. I think it would be a great simulation exercise and we could learn from each other. If anyone is interested please feel free to send me a message! :)

Reactions: George Maxwell
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.