TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

relentlesspursuit

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
May 26, 2019
I have just received my telephone interview invite from Fieldfisher. It says it will cover "competency, technical and motivational questions". Does anyone have any idea of what the technical questions may cover? Would appreciate any guidance on this.

John Doe

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 18, 2021
I have just received my telephone interview invite from Fieldfisher. It says it will cover "competency, technical and motivational questions". Does anyone have any idea of what the technical questions may cover? Would appreciate any guidance on this.
Hi, I'm afraid I don't have the answer. But I'd like to ask did you apply for 2024 TC and when did you apply?

I applied for 2024 TC on 31/1 and am waiting to hear back.

Thank you!

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    @OB and @vjbx21 have either of you been offered an AC with KPMG? What made you both apply for a big 4, I've just received an AC invite for KPMG but I'm not sure since they're TC isn't that established.
    Hi sorry so I got to the VI stage for Deloitte but my KPMG application has been “on hold” ever since I did it in September! So congrats on getting to AC!

adamBS

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Jul 7, 2021
    Re Freshfields TC: I hadn't heard anything post-WG so I emailed asking for my result and they replied very quickly, telling me in which percentile I was placed.

Reactions: O
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.