TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

legalgrinch

Distinguished Member
  • Nov 30, 2023
    I haven’t applied to CC this cycle - but good luck everyone who has!
    Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

laby201

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 28, 2021
    Has anyone received a PFO from CC yet?
    Is anyone sure they send PFOs?

In their email, it says "you will be informed whether you are invited to the video interview stage on or before Friday 8th December 2023." From that, I'm interpreting it as they only let you know if you've been successful and don't issue PFOs (unless anyone's already had one)?

I think if we haven't heard by 5pm today, it's bad news, unfortunately.

• Sad
    Reactions: Sharon Wu

Charlottehollyx

Star Member
    Nov 10, 2023

In their email, it says "you will be informed whether you are invited to the video interview stage on or before Friday 8th December 2023." From that, I'm interpreting it as they only let you know if you've been successful and don't issue PFOs (unless anyone's already had one)?

It says "whether" rather than 'if' though which makes it seem like they will send PFOs

legally.brown

Legendary Member
  • Sep 27, 2021

I agree! I think if we don’t hear back by 5pm today, you just assume pfo and move on.
    I just want to say congratulations to all of us for clearing the WG :)
    That’s a big deal in itself.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.