TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Future_lawyer_somewhere

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jun 4, 2019
My bet is in WG mark limbo. Probably just short of auto AC or something. Although that's pure speculation
I’m with you here - pretty sure I’m in this limbo with you. Over the WG test, we need updated practice ones fr.

Sick of the Chamonix & student scarves / rainy Sunday questions.

awright11

Dec 6, 2020
Hello all,

An update from the Freshfields team:

"Hi Zeyad,

We’re still in the process of screening applications. Watson Glaser invitations will be issued over the coming days, with the last of these to be sent later this month.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
Anav"

They are such a great recruitment team and always respond to any queries I have :)

Please let me know if you'd like a follow up email. Wishing everyone the best of luck.
what did you say in your email? i’m thinking of sending one to a firm but i’d like a little inspo

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.