TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Shah74k

Star Member
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2023
Last batch AC invites went out on a Friday (9th Feb) so not expecting anything yet
AC’s are held on 4-6th of March from what I’ve seen on previous posts.

I’d like to assume, if Freshfields care about giving us 1 week to prep, by the end of this week all AC invites would be out?

Then again if more AC dates are being held then that changes everything.

Reactions: Percypig12

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
Does anyone have advice on trick, ethical “PM in a driverless car” type questions. I understand you can’t prep for them but any guidance on how to go about them will be super helpful?
I personally do not know what you are referring to, I am assuming ''the difficult questions you cannot prepare for'' and I would just choose an answer that best suit the situation and makes sense for obtaining the best result in the situation.

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
Hi @Jessica Booker, I have a virtual AC next week for a direct TC at Irwin Mitchell - do you have any hints or tips on how to best prepare for it, I’ve never been to an AC before.

It involves a group exercise, strengths-based interview and written exercise.
He @LB24,

Congratulations on getting the assessment centre in the first place!

I shared some tips which might be helpful to you in this post: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....ns-discussion-thread-2023-24.8037/post-167210

Good luck!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.