TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Ali A

Legendary Member
  • Feb 28, 2022
    For anyone with a Freshfields Direct TC AC next week, have you received your link yet to complete the written assessment?

They said we will receive this before the AC and must complete it by the deadline stated on the link. I have not received anything yet so just double checking anyone else has before I contract grad rec.

Thanks,

Last edited:
    Reactions: CallumJR

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    What do you find attractive about BCLP's sectors/departments and which area(s) are you interested in having exposure to in your Training Contract and why?

How to answer this question? Is it necessary to talk about all of BCLP's sectors/departments in general or just those which interest me?
    Your answer only needs to focus on those sectors or departments that of are particular interest to you.

Reactions: Shreya Verma

Hjaym

Dec 6, 2023
    I have just heard back with an AC ! But I didn’t know that they require you to have work permit in Dubai. They asked to provide a proof of work there. Do you think they don’t provide visa ?
    Well ! I called them to double check as it doesn't make sense to require all candidates to have work permit in Dubai, and they cannot sponsor it as an international firm. They said they will call me back as the AC is next week. Hope you hear soon.
    Anyone else heard back with an AC from Simmons & Simmons Dubai TC ?
    Congratulations!! Gonna take that as a PFO because I’ve not heard anything yet.

app03

Star Member
    Premium Member
  • Jun 2, 2022
    For anyone with a Freshfields Direct TC AC next week, have you received your link yet to complete the written assessment?

They said we will receive this before the AC and must complete it by the deadline stated on the link. I have not received anything yet so just double checking anyone else has before I contract grad rec.

Thanks,
    I haven't either. I'm assuming that we may receive it sometime this week and the deadline for the written exercise will be different from the date of the actual interview if we don't receive it in time for the interview.

Reactions: Ali A

Ali A

Legendary Member
  • Feb 28, 2022
    I haven't either. I'm assuming that we may receive it sometime this week and the deadline for the written exercise will be different from the date of the actual interview if we don't receive it in time for the interview.
    Thanks for replying. My guess is it will come in the next few days and we will have till Sunday eve to complete it

Reactions: app03

iwantaTC26

Standard Member
    Feb 14, 2024

Thanks,
    received it this evening!

• 🏆
    Reactions: Ali A

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.