Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey everyone,

In case you didn't see this in my email earlier this week, kindly note that TCLA will be down from around 1pm today as we undergo some scheduled maintenance. I would expect TCLA to be down for the rest of the day.

I apologies in advance for any inconvenience caused by this, I know this is a really busy time for the forum. We should be back up and running from Wednesday.

The reason we're going down is because the TCLA forum will be going through an upgrade to the latest forum version. As a result of the upgrade, you'll notice that there are a fair few changes to the forum - I hope much of it you will like, but I'm sure that there may be some changes that you don't like. There are also several things I can only do once the forum has upgraded, so you may notice a couple of temporarily 'unfinished' sections.

I'll start up a thread in the new forum where you can let me know if there's anything you aren't happy with/would like reverted. We'll be working hard on this over the rest of the week or two to make sure we listen to you guys and take on your feedback.

If you are a premium member, you can still send your applications to us for review while the website/forum is down. Simply email them directly to [email protected]

Edit: TCLA may now be going down from as early as 1pm.

Thanks!

Jaysen

Last edited:
    • ℹ️
    Reactions: OB, Dheepa, cmaj and 3 others

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.