TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole15

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Aug 22, 2018
    Depends on the context. If you are saying something like “I attended an open day with Joe Bloggs LLP” then lower case. If it is the title of the event, eg “I attended the Innovation Open Day” then it is typically capitalised, although look at how the firm writes it in things that are not headings (eg how they write it in the copy of their website/brochure), and mirror the way they write it.
    Thank you for this, Jessica!

S87

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 4, 2018
    If a VI lasts 30 minutes and it is divided in competency, motivational and scenario questions, does this mean that each section includes 10 questions? It seems a lot, sorry but kind freaking out for the interview!

Reactions: OB

Koinuuu

Oct 18, 2021
    Does anyone know if Linklaters have started sending out winter vac scheme AC invites?
    I did see that someone receive an invite from them on here but having said that, if previous years are anything to go by, it's still very early doors for them. I noticed on the Links application thread from last year that most people didn't start hearing back until early November, so I wouldn't be too pessimistic just yet! :)

ellwilsen

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 27, 2020
    Hi, I've just been invited to my first vacation scheme interview ever (with Travers Smith). Can anyone provide any tips/guidance on how best to prepare? The interview is next week 😣
    Congrats, thats great news! sorry to ask, but do you mind saying when you applied? i just need to know if its a PFO for me 😅

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.