TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samir_O

Legendary Member
Oct 5, 2021
For those of you applying to Clifford Chance's 2023 TC is it ok to submit by 23:59pm on the 25th for their midnight deadline? just want to make sure im not shooting myself in the foot here 😂

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Just completed the Simmons VI for the summer vac and halfway through my mum started hoovering and the washing machine randomly started going... Think I may have ruined my chances 🤦‍♀️
Naaa...yesterday I had an interview and the builders started drilling outside my window..o well fine by me..but it was almost time for the interview and my fiancé and I had to tape pillows around the window and get the lamps around the desk.

• Wow
Reactions: pleasecanwegetjobs

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
For those of you applying to Clifford Chance's 2023 TC is it ok to submit by 23:59pm on the 25th for their midnight deadline? just want to make sure im not shooting myself in the foot here 😂
Technically yes, although I would try to apply within working hours just in case you have any technical problems and need to contact them.

LongSufferingLawGrad

Distinguished Member
  • Nov 7, 2021
    I know it varies for each firm, but does anyone know how long average it takes to hear back after a vac scheme interview?
    In my experience, it takes about 2 weeks! Some firms can be much faster - I think it depends largely on the number of interviews held and whether the firm operates a rolling or non rolling recruitment process.

Hope you get some good news soon!

Reactions: CC03
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.