TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
I submitted it 2 days ago and it says last updated today so don't know what this means.
It means all the things above but their website states that a WG will be automatically sent after two days..so probably we will all receive a WG on Monday/Tuesday and if we pass it they will review our apps.

SLKEJRWOI97

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
Jan 22, 2020
I only applied on Wednesday and my app updated today. Let’s hope they don’t leave me hanging for ages, which is what I suspect will happen anyway 🤣

I think we’ll hear back by mid-Dec. They probably want to review 2023 before they get to 2024.

What is CC's timescale for applications? When do they expect to send out WGs and ACs?

AC dates are published on the website (I’m away from my computer otherwise I’d copy and paste).

Reactions: bibss, M777 and OB

Dwight

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2019
Can someone who has passed the app with the following question, please help:

'In your own words, explain one key strategy that CMS is implementing to become the leading relationship law firm'

I've done so many applications, but this question is like gibberish to me. I am aware that there are 6 key areas that the firm believes will support them to become 'the leading relationship law firm', but simply don't know how to start.

Any support is appreciated!

LongSufferingLawGrad

Distinguished Member
  • Nov 7, 2021
    I think we’ll hear back by mid-Dec. They probably want to review 2023 before they get to 2024.

AC dates are published on the website (I’m away from my computer otherwise I’d copy and paste).
    ACs commence weeks beginning 17 and 24th Jan 2022, in person or remotely, if I remember correctly.

Is anyone else surprised that a major firm like CC chose to reopen applications for 2023?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.