TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon123456789

Valued Member
  • Oct 25, 2021
    Just got invited to the Clyde & Co VI! Does anyone have any tips and insight to how long we get for each question?
    Congratulations! The prepare time for each question is very helpful, you get 2 minutes to prepare for each. It's a blend of video situational judgement and motivational questions. The video q's are interspersed with scenario-based questioned (you know the kind of ones where you have to drag your answers between most likely and least likely). Hope that helps!

Reactions: bananak and 21wajsz

kat_

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 14, 2020
    I passed the test too and I haven't received a report, I only received an email that said I reached the benchmark and that my app was under review :)
    I haven't received a report, but I passed the test. Not sure whether to email grad rec or not
    Thank you! I did the test yesterday and I haven't received anything yet so I was just wondering

Reactions: anon123456789

SCN

Valued Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Feb 20, 2020
    Thank you! I did the test yesterday and I haven't received anything yet so I was just wondering
    I'm in a similar position. Did the test this morning, but haven't received a confirmation or an email or the sjt report. Last year, I got rejected 10 minutes after doing the test so I guess no news is good news??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.