TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2019
Can anyone who applied to Jones Day previously, please confirm whether this statement (in the automatic email after applying) is true:

'You can expect to hear back from us no later than 10 - 15 days after submitting your application'.

Is it really that fast?

Reactions: James Carrabino and WillF

BM99

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Sep 12, 2021
I think so since most Reed Smith applicants have mentioned receiving the test after a few days. I still haven't received mine yet since submitting my application earlier today.
I don't think the SST at Reed Smith is sent automatically. The website FAQ section says that if you are successful at the online application form you will then be asked to complete the SST. I think that's what Holly Allen (Grad recruitment) said at the open day as well. So you might have to wait for a while.

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    I don't think the SST at Reed Smith is sent automatically. The website FAQ section says that if you are successful at the online application form you will then be asked to complete the SST. I think that's what Holly Allen (Grad recruitment) said at the open day as well. So you might have to wait for a while.
    I disagree with this as everyone receives the test that applies.

Reactions: WillF

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    I got my test the same day so think they probably check you pass basic criteria / filled in the form fully

Reactions: James Carrabino
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.