TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubin

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 17, 2020
    Hi all!
    I just got my feedback for Linklaters' Watson Glaser test. I found out I scored in the top 5% of applicants (95th percentile), with 90% correct answers!
    I've been doing really well in Watson Glaser tests recently and wanted to offer a helping hand to anyone who struggles with these. They're hard, weird, and sometimes hair-ripping-ly annoying, but I've kind of cracked a code for answering them and it's really been a huge help to me in applications.
    If anyone wants to reach out, ask to hop on a call, or do some practice, feel free :)
    Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weeks!

CorporateLaw101

Legendary Member
  • Nov 16, 2021
    Hi all!
    I just got my feedback for Linklaters' Watson Glaser test. I found out I scored in the top 5% of applicants (95th percentile), with 90% correct answers!
    I've been doing really well in Watson Glaser tests recently and wanted to offer a helping hand to anyone who struggles with these. They're hard, weird, and sometimes hair-ripping-ly annoying, but I've kind of cracked a code for answering them and it's really been a huge help to me in applications.
    If anyone wants to reach out, ask to hop on a call, or do some practice, feel free :)
    Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weeks!Lve
    Love to see your support on the forum! We need kindness like this!

i scored 77 overall, scored in 90th percentiles for all but drawing conclusions - which I somehow got 35 for! Really not sure what happened there, very strange!

must have had some sort of brain fart because I usually ace that part of the test, luckily linklaters weigh the CAPP significantly more than Watson

• Love
    Reactions: Zubin

Aspiratio

Oct 19, 2020
    I have just received an email from Gibson Dunn saying that they are reviewing a high number of applications and they will respond to me as soon as possible. Do you think this is the first sign of a rejection letter?

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    I have just received an email from Gibson Dunn saying that they are reviewing a high number of applications and they will respond to me as soon as possible. Do you think this is the first sign of a rejection letter?
    So they are rolling and I am working on my application for them at this moment. Their deadline is 31st January do you think I should still consider applying for them.

AW_08

Valued Member
    Dec 20, 2019
    I got this email as well earlier this afternoon!

I'm going to take it as a maybe! (trying to be more positive in 2022 lol)

• 🏆
    Reactions: anon123456789 and Aspiratio
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.