TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS_1998

Star Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 12, 2022
I haven't heard back from them either but the deadline was 17 Jan so I would just hold tight and wait patiently (easier said than done - I know!).
If it helps, last year I got an interview invite for early March and I submitted back in October- they do take a while to choose people because they only take 100ish through to interview. So don't worry!!!

Reactions: Nicole15

eleven14og

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 8, 2021
    pwc vi!

If I remembered correctly, in the last cycle they asked competency and situational questions with around 1 minute to prep and around 2-3 minutes to deliver your answer. Also there was a presentation-ish task where you need to analyse the client's business with 10min to prepare and present in 4 or 5 minutes.

I could only remember very vaguely cuz I was really bummed knowing I messed up the VI. Not completely sure abt the arrangement this year, hope this will help!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.