TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Yes, this is something they do consider. The same thing goes for making the text smaller than the required size so that you’re able to fit it all in. The margins shouldn’t be adjusted and the text shouldn’t be any smaller than Times New Roman 12
Font size 10.5 or larger is fine with some fonts (doesn’t need to be TNR).

Reactions: tt_xo

xtinew

Distinguished Member
  • Mar 15, 2021
    Is anyone applying to Clyde & Co Scotland and can advise whether the application process is similar to that of the English offices? I don't see a VI section on their Scottish VS page on their website.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey everyone,

I hope you're having a good week. Just to flag a couple of things on my end:

1. While I'm not around on the day-to-day of the forum as much as I used to be, it's a pleasure when I check in and see you guys helping one another through this process. I am really wishing the best of luck for all of you this year and I hope we can help as many of you to improve your knowledge and skills surrounding the training contract process as much as possible.

2. I am very excited about the new community managers we have on the team who will be introducing themselves to you shortly. They'll be here day-to-day to answer any questions you have in the forum, using the experiences they have had going through the journey and securing a training contract. They will also give our existing community managers @Jessica Booker and @Dheepa some much needed support.

We have many exciting ideas for how to help you in your journeys over the next six months. If you haven't already done so, please feel free to introduce yourself here so we can learn a little more about you.

Good luck this cycle!

horsesforlawcourses

Oct 14, 2021
    Is anyone else having trouble this morning accessing the S&S situational judgment test? The link won’t load, I’ve tried it across numerous devices/wifis 😬
    Damn..I am supposed to do it later after my DLA app...will let you know
    Yes! Thought it was just me. Was trying to access video interview/assessment links and again some problem even though the rest of the links in the portal worked. Have emailed CV mail but have just seen that the the whole

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.