TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
What do people say when they get into the interview room (zoom room) with the assessor. I always tend to say an awkward "Hi..." then trail off? or am I thinking way too much into this?
I really wouldn’t worry about this. The interviewers won’t be expecting anything more than a hi and a smile.

• 🤝
Reactions: George Maxwell and AvniD

Nemo11

Dec 15, 2021
Addleshaw AC, my first ever AC invite! Date given was next Monday which I can’t do because it wouldn’t be sufficient notice for taking annual leave at my current job, I clicked the button stating I can’t attend then, will this be looked down on?
Hey, congratulations! Can I ask when did you submit your app and when did you complete your VI? Thank you!

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Well done! I lurk a lot on this forum and can see how hard you've been working, I'm sure you will do great!
    Amazing, well done! Best of luck on both
    Thank you very much both of you and now it is practise tests all week and do tests. I have 4 tests for 4 different law firms to do this week so have to make these tests my life for this week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.