TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commerciallaw

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 30, 2021
    Sorry to hear this! The experience will make you 10x stronger in experience for the next one though, you've got this 🤞

YH tbh after the interview I realised what people mean by an interview is a two-way street. I really did not find it enjoyable and I know that experience would have remained with me even if I got it.

kat_

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 14, 2020
    Hey, it is very likely that the firm will get in touch with you as Dentons did with me. Alternatively, personally, I would get in touch with the firm and explain the situation. It is not your fault, it is a technical issue.
    Did you reach out to the firm and explain? Not really sure what to do tbh @Jessica Booker do you have any advice?

Yeah, I totally agree! I just e-mailed Dentons and they were very understanding, I sent them my work experience as a Word Document.

• 🏆
    Reactions: George Maxwell

bibss

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 28, 2020
    This may be a dumb question, but here I am :) When a firm asks whether you applied to them previously, should I put 'yes' If I applied for a paralegal position or do they just mean vs/training contracts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.