TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

Distinguished Member
May 1, 2020
Still waiting on application responses from Latham (Summer VS), Freshfields (TC), Shearman (Summer VS), Mayer Brown (Summer VS), Dechert (Summer VS) and Gibson Dunn (Summer VS) - has anyone who applied for these heard back after the initial application?
Waiting on Latham and Gibson post app

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Still waiting on application responses from Latham (Summer VS), Freshfields (TC), Shearman (Summer VS), Mayer Brown (Summer VS), Dechert (Summer VS) and Gibson Dunn (Summer VS) - has anyone who applied for these heard back after the initial application?
    I am at the same stage with you on Latham, Dechert and Gibson but Dechert and Gibson their deadlines were on 31st and 1st so don't expect any response from them soon.

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    I’m actually excited for WBD application, GR were SO NICE last year and so freaking helpful with all the YouTube videos (where my 2nd/3rd cycle peeps at? lol) that I’m looking forward to engaging with them again! So refreshing 😂😂
    Their deadline is 31st March and they are non-rolling so they review all applications after the deadline for anyone interested and does not know about this already.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    I have looked at my portal, and it says:

'ACTIVE JOB APPLICATIONS​

• 2022 - Vacation Placement - England
      LONDON, LONDON, United Kingdom
      Status Invite to Assessment Centre
      Graduate and Apprenticeship 150 Applied on 12/03/2021'

Do I email the grad team? The ACs are on WC 7th Feb and 14th Feb, and I need to give notice at my job if that is the case. Please advise- @Jessica Booker
    Yes, call them first thing tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.