TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m2001

Star Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 24, 2021
I received a call on Friday from a firm offering a place on their VS, they said I should receive more details/it in email form at the beginning of this week. I still haven't received anything and was just wondering when it is appropriate to chase this up?

Starting to panic myself that it was almost a dream haha.

Reactions: George Maxwell

AW_08

Valued Member
Dec 20, 2019
I received a call on Friday from a firm offering a place on their VS, they said I should receive more details/it in email form at the beginning of this week. I still haven't received anything and was just wondering when it is appropriate to chase this up?

Starting to panic myself that it was almost a dream haha.
Ah, I have this too! I got the offer on the 18th Feb and was told I would get the email on the 21st, but haven't yet received it! However, I don't think anyone else has either...

mome101

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 30, 2021
    Cooley PFO post-app
    Rejected Dogs GIF by The BarkPost

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.