TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kat_

Valued Member
Premium Member
Nov 14, 2020
For anyone who applied to EY Legal, I applied and did the SJT test on 28th and just logged in and its telling me to do the verbal assessment :) I got no email so recommend you all log in and have a look :)
Thanks! Just checked and got through as well!

• 🏆
Reactions: OB

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    • 🤝
    Reactions: psr23

Veep9

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
  • Sep 8, 2020
    Has anyone heard from Reed Smith after submitting? Also am I right that Baker McKenzie only has 3 questions this year (and none about diversity)?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Thanks very much. Actually just checked my vantage portal - anyone know why the app deadline now reads 2nd dec 2021, when it was 31 oct before?!
    Is it for a different scheme?
    HR are the interviewers :)
    It doesn't really mean much difference then to be honest - interviews are fairly standardised no matter who is conducting them - it just is less likely there will be more technical questions with someone from HR. If you are happy to disclose the firm, we might be able t give more guidance on the specifics of what to expect.

Miki3999

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
  • Jun 2, 2019
    Do we have to compelete the Simmons tests and the VI in one go? I know the tests have been cancerous and having some time to recover before the interview would be nice :D

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Do we have to compelete the Simmons tests and the VI in one go? I know the tests have been cancerous and having some time to recover before the interview would be nice :D
    No you can do them separately. Just the written task and VI that you have to do together :)

Reactions: Miki3999

Samir_O

Legendary Member
    Oct 5, 2021
    Surely that must be a mistake! Isn’t the WVS 9th December?
    Im really confused - I applied for the Hogan Lovells winter vac scheme, submitted on 20th oct and did the WG test i think a few days later, but got no confirmation after that. My vantage portal status states "submitted" and next to it the deadline is 2/12/2021. Anyone experiencing the same thing??

Samir_O

Legendary Member
    Oct 5, 2021
    Im really confused - I applied for the Hogan Lovells winter vac scheme, submitted on 20th oct and did the WG test i think a few days later, but got no confirmation after that. My vantage portal status states "submitted" and next to it the deadline is 2/12/2021. Anyone experiencing the same thing??
    When I click on my application it also now shows this (when before it was 31 oct 2021...so something has obviously changed?!)

Attachments

• sc.png
      sc.png
      203.1 KB · Views: 33
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.