TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Anyone still waiting for White & Case for Winter VS? I applied on 8th Oct, haven't heard back yet but I've seen some who applied later than me who received VI invites (almost immediately!!) Bit concerned because they do it on a rolling basis, so I'd assume I had mine reviewed earlier
Still waiting! Applied way back in september

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Thank you, would you at least weigh up the strategy against other options in an exec summary or simply stick to the one you’re interested in only? Not sure how I’d show that I considered the other strategies
You can talk about the pro/cons of the option you are focusing on and I would expect that to be sufficient, especially given the time limit you have.

This is obviously just my opinion though - usually instructions on exercises like this will give you some guidelines on how to structure your answer anyway though, so the instructions could completely go against what I have said.

JM1998

Esteemed Member
Mar 26, 2021
Does anyone else’s status on the NRF job board say interview 1 after completing the WG? I don’t have an interview invite or anything but it’s the only one I have a status for

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.