TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK123

Jun 30, 2021
I apologise as I am sure this has been dealt with before (but cannot seem to find the post despite searching for it) and I understand that people are still applying for schemes. However I am just wondering how I should proceed with conflicting offers for winter schemes. Obviously I cannot complete them both given they are on the same weeks, but I was wondering whether it would be possible to defer one until Spring or Summer. And if so, how would I go about doing this as I don't want to appear disinterested by telling one firm that I have accepted another offer. Apologies for long post and good luck to everyone on your applications/interviews!

• 🏆
Reactions: GK8997 and Nicole15

Nicole15

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Aug 22, 2018
    NRF PFO for WVS post app. Anyone knows if we can reapply for Spring?
    Sorry to hear this (also received mine this afternoon). :(

From my understanding, you can only apply for one position within the same cycle so you will have to wait until the next cycle as the Spring scheme is still a part of this cycle (if that makes sense).

Wishing you all the best of luck for your other apps in the pipeline! :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: GK8997 and OB

Phoenix for all

Distinguished Member
  • Feb 13, 2020
    Sorry to hear this (also received mine this afternoon). :(

From my understanding, you can only apply for one position within the same cycle so you will have to wait until the next cycle as the Spring scheme is still a part of this cycle (if that makes sense).

Wishing you all the best of luck for your other apps in the pipeline! :)
    I saw an earlier post about applying to both winter and spring and actually got through for the spring scheme so thought I would ask again.
    I think we can still apply for direct TC though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.