TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lila122

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
If asked a competency STAR question at interview, but it's a repeat of a question from the application form, is it ok to repeat the same example at interview? I would be able to provide different example but they wouldn't be as strong. Interested to know what other peoples approach would be in this situation...

Reactions: GXA123

justhangingout

Distinguished Member
Oct 19, 2021
That's a fair point actually! Early Oct feels like v. early in the grand scheme of things..but Links is non rolling anyway!

I am not discounting anything rn, as we haven't heard back!
Has anyone actually been invited to an AC or do they invite people after reviewing all applications?

I emailed and they said "We are in the process of reviewing applications, so will be in contact in the next few weeks to advise on the next steps." but I have a feeling that is just what they say until all places are officially filled...

Bit mean they're leaving us hopeful for this long!

• ℹ️
Reactions: LongSufferingLawGrad and ellwilsen
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.