TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdtimelucky

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Nov 12, 2019
    I would also love to have this list, if anyone has some advice on strengths based interviews please PM me:)
    The Civil Service often does competency and strength based interviews and I remember looking up lots of practice questions online so that might be a good place to start for some examples! Though of course, the skills may vary due to differences in job specification!

Reactions: hhh

hhh

Standard Member
    Oct 22, 2021
    Hi @hhh,

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to hearing more from on here 🚀. It is always great to see new members posting!

In answer to your question, myself, @Jessica Booker and @AvniD provided some advice on strength-based questions here.

I would also recommend checking out TCLA's question bank (as Avni linked in her post I link to) which will allow you to see the types of questions to expect and to practice (as this really is the secret to successful interviewing!).

Do tag me and/or the rest of the team if you would like any further help or guidance!
    Thank you so much for this! I will definitely reach out if I have any other questions

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.