TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Apr 22, 2020
    Bonjour all!! I just wanted to drop a line to say I just got the call offering me a training contract!😭 I’m over the moon, and I really could not have done it without this forum, anyone who’s interacted with me knows, the journey has been HARD. Rejections have really got to me at times, I’m a graduate who felt like it was never going to happen, but it has!! I’m over the moon!! Anyone with any questions, let me know, my messages are always open. I just want to remind you all it’s worth it, this feeling right now? It makes all the stressful nights, teary phone calls and sinking feelings worth it.

thirdtimelucky

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Nov 12, 2019
    Bonjour all!! I just wanted to drop a line to say I just got the call offering me a training contract!😭 I’m over the moon, and I really could not have done it without this forum, anyone who’s interacted with me knows, the journey has been HARD. Rejections have really got to me at times, I’m a graduate who felt like it was never going to happen, but it has!! I’m over the moon!! Anyone with any questions, let me know, my messages are always open. I just want to remind you all it’s worth it, this feeling right now? It makes all the stressful nights, teary phone calls and sinking feelings worth it.
    Well done! This is great news ⭐️ I don’t think I’ve interacted with you much but I’ve always seen you on the forum and seeing your success is so wonderful! I hope you celebrate well tonight!

kmax301

Esteemed Member
    Feb 3, 2021
    What does 77% with Linklaters mean?
    I had a look at the forum and found a post by @Rob93. There, it says that `70% is the post-app percentage for VS, 77% for direct TC. Difference I believe is that if you're applying for VS you submit work history info only if invited to AC, while it is included in the base application for direct TC.` So, I guess it's just a confirmation of how far you've got so far but it does not count the SJT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.