TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabethjo123

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Hi everyone,
Simmons said I had 7 full calendar days from last Tuesday to complete the tests and interview, which would mean I have to do them by the end of today. However, in a separate email, they said the link expires on the 22nd (Wednesday). Has anyone experienced something similar? Can I do the tests and VI tomorrow?

djqb

Legendary Member
Sep 6, 2020
If anyone had issues with the RS VI, grad rec have sent an email saying that they have contacted the VI platform to resolve the issues. Anyone who had issues will receive a separate email from them regarding what we have to do next! They were very apologetic and it looks like it won't have any affect on our standing within the process :)
Yes GR teams are always very reasonable and accommodating when it comes to such things

I think people panicked a bit too much yesterday but of course I understand the stress when it comes to such things 😅

• 🤝
Reactions: AW_08
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.