TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esther18

Junior Lawyer
Feb 4, 2021
Hi @esther21,

Congratulations for being invited to interview!

If I remember correctly, this happened to me. I waited until it was the evening (6/7ish) and then emailed. Sorry to hear this though, I empathise as it definitely raised my stress levels at the time 😣

Wishing you all the best for the interview too.

Incidentally, this post might be helpful (just as some last minute advice!)
Thank you so much! It all got resolved in the end! Could I just ask how quickly you heard back from HSF after the AC?

anon123456789

Valued Member
  • Oct 25, 2021
    How did people find the Taylor Wessing Arctic Shores test?
    Mixed opinions 🤣 Some of my qualities contradicted themselves a bit e.g. scored lower for feeling energised by social situations (not me at all really) but then scoring higher on assertiveness and adaptability in social situations but hey ho. They don't take the results as law though and consider with the rest of the app.
    I feel like they're probably quite useful for demonstrating your self-awareness tbh e.g. If you say in your app that you're adaptable then score highly on that in the test then you've evidenced ur app well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.