TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelled By Caffeine

Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 3, 2020
I'd follow up on Thursday/Friday of this week as that will be closer to two weeks. Sometimes these things can take a little longer than expected, so I think holding off until then would be a good idea, unless it is for a winter scheme that could be starting in the next few weeks. If it is, then I would chase up now as I am sure you would want to know the outcome to make plans for the next few weeks.
Thanks for the advice, Jessica. It is for a winter scheme so I will drop them an email later today.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
How long have successful app's W&C covering letters been, I am around the 620 mark atm, and it seems too long!

Would appreciate some sort of idea.

TIA
Anything between 750-850 I would say is "typical" have seen them closer to 1,000 words, very rare for them to go above this.

iamJW

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 21, 2019
Does anyone know how long White & Case take to reply post AC? Some people have already heard back and I saw mentioned that we should get a reply this week?

Last edited:
Reactions: e.g.1999
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.