TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibss

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2020
Congratulations to everyone who got Latham VI!! 🎉🎉

I wonder why they extended the deadline though, I am sure they have plenty of applicants … Expecting pfo🤣

lik0401

Legendary Member
  • Oct 30, 2022
    Will also put on the other thread, but has anyone else not yet heard back from Freshfields re the direct Training Contract application ... I applied on November 17th and haven't heard anything ... lost hope!

Highnumberofapplicants

Valued Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Aug 18, 2021
    I wouldnt assume this is bad news! I know other peoples have been updated at similar times and they have received PFOs. Maybe the update was just to say we passed WG then review? tbh I j wish they would respond quicker but ik its obvs not always possible. If they are gonna PFO me id rather have it now
    Totally agree. Hopefully it’s good news though!

Shi

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 26, 2022
    Just did the Mills & Reeve Online test and the feedback report for the SJT part really isn't promising
    I find these SJT questions really unpredictable

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.