TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invited to the mills & reeve AC but I am away when they’re holding them and I can’t make any. Gutted but genuinely can’t change my plans!
I’ve emailed them to explain. Does anyone know if there is any chance they’ll be able to do something? I anticipate that they won’t be able to but wondering if anyone has had a positive experience in this situation?
What date have they given you. They are supposed me running ACs two weeks in a row. Week commencing 13th/20th

BonanzaBih_

Esteemed Member
Jan 17, 2023
Has anyone gotten a Weil response post V-I that wasn’t positive?
Because the only few people I’ve seen talk about Weil post VI have gotten AC’s and since I haven’t heard anything yet I’m getting worried :(

Pal22

Jul 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm doing the Baker McKenzie AC and was wondering if anyone has any tips on what to expect.

I know I'll be doing the following:

- A document checking exercise
- Group Exercise
- an interview with an Associate
-a case study based interview with up to two Partners.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Reactions: F99

Harrison.jm

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2022
Hi everyone,

I'm doing the Baker McKenzie AC and was wondering if anyone has any tips on what to expect.

I know I'll be doing the following:

- A document checking exercise
- Group Exercise
- an interview with an Associate
-a case study based interview with up to two Partners.

Any advice would be much appreciated!
when did you submit the VI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.