Not open for further replies.

Adrian_S

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Jan 13, 2021
Weil PFO 😢
2 down, 8 to go. Not feeling hopeful having not got past an application stage yet. As I’ve not heard from anyone else I’m presuming PFO as, if they were keen I imagine I’d have had VI or something by now 🤔

sorry to hear that! could i ask when you applied? hope you hear back with good news from the others :)

Tattyasha

Distinguished Member
Jan 15, 2023
Can anybody recommend any virtual events/workshops they've attended which you feel has helped with your applications, both in terms of how to make them stand out but also, to add to the "detail any events you've attended" section? Alternatively any in-person events that were really useful?TIA!

Reactions: yasmars

Tattyasha

Distinguished Member
Jan 15, 2023
sorry to hear that! could i ask when you applied? hope you hear back with good news from the others :)
Thank you :) what will be, will be. It's my first ever round so a steep learning curve and I'm trying to take it as a practice run, make sure I'm on top form for later in the year.
I applied on 10th Jan. Best of luck with any you're waiting for!

• 🏆
Reactions: Adrian_S

Ameliaa

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2022
Anyone who applied for Simmons London office was the only application question the ‘details of positions of responsibility, skills and achievements’ question?
I’m applying for the Dublin vac scheme and I’m a little thrown by the lack of application questions?
Yep just one question

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.