Status
Not open for further replies.

divaination

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 31, 2022
    Has anyone completed a Stephenson Harwood written exercise? I was just invited to the written exercise and it is tomorrow!!! I literally have only today to prepare.

I have never completed a written exercise. (Honestly, do not even know what it is). Would anyone be so kind and share tips how to prepare for written excercises in general?

Are there any recources to prepare for a written exercise (on TCLA or any other website)?

come on please GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom
    congratulations! use their website and linkedin and just read a lot about SH and their services. also brush up on M&A basics and u will be golden. finally have coffee cuz it is an intense 1.5 hours

jnice

Distinguished Member
    Nov 19, 2020

bhbuygu

Valued Member
  • Dec 23, 2022
    Hi everyone!

If I don’t secure a VS this cycle, what are the best ways to prepare or what should I do in my final months at university and in the summer before reapplying for winter schemes. I’ve gotten to VI stages but haven’t heard back for ACs yet so just looking at options. What do you @Jessica Booker or anyone suggest? I’m a non-Law student so I don’t think I can apply for a paralegal role. Thanks!!

lik0401

Legendary Member
  • Oct 30, 2022
    Is it weird that I haven’t heard back from V&E yet (even if PFO) post app?? I just logged onto AllHires and it’s just blank for V&E now which is kind of bizarre - it says ‘Deadline Passed’

Nom

Feb 7, 2023
    Few Qs:

1. I haven't heard back from Covington & Burling, Freshfields, Ashurst and Mishcon at all. Is it safe to assume that I've been rejected from all three? I've completed a VI for Mishcon but I heard nothing from the other three and nothing on the application sites too after I sent in my application.

2. I completed an Osborne Clarke assessment and presentation, is the next step an interview or do I wait for a VS offer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.