Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
The Browne Jacobson vs application is the worst. For the education section, it makes me put down the date I took my GCSEs and A-levels, even though I do not remember the exact date.

I also did not take my A-levels because of lockdown in 2020 but there is no option to put this
You don’t need to put the exact date down. Just put the first of the month and August down. It isn’t when you sat it, it’s when it was awarded to you, and results are typically in August each year.

The not sitting A-levels will be the case for most applicants in 2020, so again, I wouldn’t really worry about this.

Reactions: Law Student

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Why do they even need to know the exact date we took each of our exams? I don’t even remember them 😂
You don’t. If your certificates have a date on them, use that (as that is when the qualification was awarded, which is actually the date required). If you don’t have access to your certificates just put 01/08/YEAR as that is the month GCSE and A-levels are awarded.

• ℹ️
Reactions: Law Student and j.s.cox
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.