TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

lw2000

Distinguished Member
Aug 19, 2021
Just been offered Stephenson Harwood spring scheme (not really sure how they give out offers because I put their winter scheme as my first preference and did the application process ages ago and got rejected for that) but I've already accepted another scheme so they said they would consider me for summer, has anyone experienced this before and got on to the summer scheme?

Loveslaw1234

Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2023
Anyone who applied to KPMG: how long did it take you to hear back post online test? They said I was ‘successful’ and would get back to me ASAP but have heard nothing for 2 weeks…

Just been offered Stephenson Harwood spring scheme (not really sure how they give out offers because I put their winter scheme as my first preference and did the application process ages ago and got rejected for that) but I've already accepted another scheme so they said they would consider me for summer, has anyone experienced this before and got on to the summer scheme?
Same!

lawperson123

Feb 2, 2023
Has anyone who has heard back from Kennedys heard about an SQE programme, specifically casualty coverage? Or is everyone hearing about ACs for the TC?

Sorry to ask again, but literally trying to prep myself as it's my last application of the cycle, and it's driving me nuts!

• 🤝
Reactions: BeGrateful.101

lw2000

Distinguished Member
Aug 19, 2021
Has anyone who has heard back from Kennedys heard about an SQE programme, specifically casualty coverage? Or is everyone hearing about ACs for the TC?

Sorry to ask again, but literally trying to prep myself as it's my last application of the cycle, and it's driving me nuts!
I heard back for SQE property energy and construction if that’s any help

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.