TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rina

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Nov 14, 2021
    Has anyone received their invite for the Linklaters AC yet following the fast-track application (post Open Day)? They mentioned they'd send it after the deadline (15 Dec) but I am unsure when specifically that will be.
    To answer my own question - I just received an email, so I suppose today is the day they start getting back to people!

• 🤝
    Reactions: H7876713131, law23 and BM99

N_16

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 11, 2022
    For WG as well?
    It's been six days for me and nothing
    As far I as I know they won't send you the results of the WG unless you email Grad Rec - the document that arrives 24 hours after the test is the CAPP assessment feedback report. It just tells you what your three top strengths were and the area you scored lowest in!

Reactions: H7876713131 and Adrian_S

Ambs123

Legendary Member
    Feb 19, 2021
    Has anyone done a Addleshaw Goddard Video/Voice interview? Theres hardly any info about them online. I just want to know how many questions are in the VI + what amount of time do you have to think/answer - thanks!

Reactions: peterlaw
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.