Status
Not open for further replies.

N_16

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Nov 11, 2022
But the deadline is 27 Jan? How can you get a PFO?
I applied for winter and they sent me an email saying that they were impressed with my application and would reconsider for Spring - but just received an email now with rejection. I guess they're clearing out all the remaining apps from winter to be ready for Spring?

Reactions: AllG

Sachin Chandra

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
Apr 16, 2020
I applied for winter and they sent me an email saying that they were impressed with my application and would reconsider for Spring - but just received an email now with rejection. I guess they're clearing out all the remaining apps from winter to be ready for Spring?
Yep, sounds like it. It's a tough firm to get into. Don't be disheartened. Where else you applying to? Any other US outfits?

Arch1234

Jan 5, 2023
ngl i’m getting really nervy about my HSF summer vac scheme… it was the top firm i was gunning for and i’ve seen a lot of PFOs going around… have not received one but have also not gotten an AC invite and i’ve seen some people getting it 😔 could it be because i applied a day before the deadline lol
HSF isn't rolling- they told us at an open day they don't even know when applications were sent in when they review them. I haven't heard back either but I wouldn't overthink it until you get an answer (impossible to do I know!) Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.