TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

IwantaVacSchemePlz

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 17, 2023
Is anyone still looking to hear back from Linklaters post Watson Glaser Test for the Spring Vacation Scheme?

As far as I'm aware, there has been some ACs but are they still inviting people for spring or have they now moved onto summer?
i’m still waiting - i only thought people had been offered who attended the open day (fast-tracked). do you know any non fast tracked that have been invited/PFO?

Shi

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
Is anyone still looking to hear back from Linklaters post Watson Glaser Test for the Spring Vacation Scheme?

As far as I'm aware, there has been some ACs but are they still inviting people for spring or have they now moved onto summer?
I think Linklaters is still doing ACs for those fast-tracked candidates who attended its open day.

dehno45

Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2021
I have an upcoming AC with Bakers Mckenzie for Spring VS. The associate interview will be based on my application form. However, I cannot find a way how to read my application in the platform where I submitted the app.
Any help please.
Hey, I don't think it's possible to view the app through the portal for Bakers after it's been submitted :( It gets locked, or at least thats what happened with my open day app there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.