TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex2202

Standard Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hi! Does anyone know what website is best to practice Watson Glaser tests on? I saw that several websites have a couple practice questions but then make you pay to access the practice tests, are there any websites that do not do this? If not, what websites do you suggest provide the widest range of resources and would be worth paying for?

Also, I'm assuming the best way to revise for WG tests is to practice, but are there any other suggestions on how to revise for them?

Thank you in advance!

jnice

Distinguished Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hi! Does anyone know what website is best to practice Watson Glaser tests on? I saw that several websites have a couple practice questions but then make you pay to access the practice tests, are there any websites that do not do this? If not, what websites do you suggest provide the widest range of resources and would be worth paying for?

Also, I'm assuming the best way to revise for WG tests is to practice, but are there any other suggestions on how to revise for them?

Thank you in advance!
I practised using the critical thinking tests on Assessment day! Very helpful. Went from failing for 3 years, to finally passing a couple this year! Attend a event about WGs, or watch a YouTube vid which explains each section of the test, create a cheat sheet with you can use and get practising!! Best of luck

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019

Thank you in advance!
Completely free tests here:

AssessmentDay Critical Thinking Test
Watson Glaser Practice Test [2023] - Free Sample Questions (jobtestprep.co.uk)
Take A Free Watson Glaser Practice Test (10 Questions) (practicereasoningtests.com)
Watson Glaser Test - free practice test (assess.ly)
Free Watson Glaser & Critical Thinking Practice - 2023 - Practice4Me

A useful set of practice questions (and explaining the answers) on Linklaters website: Linklaters | Your application

alex2202

Standard Member
Oct 18, 2022
I practised using the critical thinking tests on Assessment day! Very helpful. Went from failing for 3 years, to finally passing a couple this year! Attend a event about WGs, or watch a YouTube vid which explains each section of the test, create a cheat sheet with you can use and get practising!! Best of luck
Great, thank you so much!

lawyering

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 29, 2020
anyone still waiting to receive a test link from Mayer Brown post submitting the online form?!
Grad rec is a small team of two so although everyone does receive the tests, these are sent manually rather than automatically. In short, I wouldn’t worry :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.