TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawapplicant

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2023
Shoosmiths test email says ‘As a reminder, the one-week in-person placement will be held on 22nd May 2023, for those who have applied to Milton Keynes, Leeds or Manchester, and on 5th June 2023, for those who have applied to Birmingham, Thames Valley, Solent, London or Nottingham.’

could they have picked worse dates? Right in exam season.

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    What exactly is the Dechert written test, have PTSD following Freshfields AC where I flopped the written test (so any tips would be appreciated)!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    I don’t know if I’m the only one who didn’t know this- but I’ll share anyway in case it helps someone else.
    I almost paid for practise tests before realising my university pay for a practise test service!
    so anyone doing SSTs it is worth checking if your university do the same.
    A lot of unis do have access to practice tests in some form, so definitely worthwhile checking with them. You can usually access your careers service for 1-3 years after graduating too as a minimum (some unis have indefinite access).

DKLaw

Star Member
    Feb 8, 2023
    Hi everyone, i logged in to my TLT application and it states "This application is awaiting completion of an online test". I'm not sure what to do because I did not receive any email from them at all and I can't access the application online. Does this mean I've missed it?

Reactions: ScoUting
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.