TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estupiña Colada

Feb 3, 2023
Moving on to putting in direct TC applications at the moment and was unsure as to where to apply owing to the stage we are at in the recruiting cycle.

Interested in Private Equity and more broadly American commercial firms in London.

Anyone got any recommendations?

meta.angel

Standard Member
Sep 26, 2022
bruh ? does anyone know if gibson dunn are still getting back to people? I have not heard post app when I applied in mid december? I do not really care by now as I assumed I missed a PFO tbh but I havent got anything? anyone know? I am aware they are holding 2nd stage interviews at least.
Hiya, followed up with grad rec a while back and I was assured that everyone will receive feedback irrespective of the outcome. I guess it’s still worth holding at hope.

hope that helps.

EliteWhovian

Legendary Member
  • Dec 8, 2022
    Moving on to putting in direct TC applications at the moment and was unsure as to where to apply owing to the stage we are at in the recruiting cycle.

Interested in Private Equity and more broadly American commercial firms in London.

Anyone got any recommendations?

I hope this list helps :D

Seabird15

Star Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 15, 2021
    bruh ? does anyone know if gibson dunn are still getting back to people? I have not heard post app when I applied in mid december? I do not really care by now as I assumed I missed a PFO tbh but I havent got anything? anyone know? I am aware they are holding 2nd stage interviews at least.
    I’ve not heard anything. I’m pretty certain I’ve got a PFO as all their interview slots are full I think. But what I am confused about is last year, they were still sending out offers until mid March at least! Maybe this year Is just extra competitive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.