TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe123451

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 19, 2022
    do you guys think that firms get back to you later for a direct TC than for a vac scheme? For e.g. I applied directly to CRS and I didn't get a VI invite - do y'all think I'm out of the running, or maybe they're doing vacs first?

157gg

Oct 5, 2022
    do you guys think that firms get back to you later for a direct TC than for a vac scheme? For e.g. I applied directly to CRS and I didn't get a VI invite - do y'all think I'm out of the running, or maybe they're doing vacs first?
    I applied direct to CRS too, and haven’t heard back yet. I do reckon they’re doing vacs first, but will wait and see!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Phoebe123451

Autotunedbird

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 15, 2021
    Does anyone know if CRS send all of their VIs for one scheme at once? I applied for the Spring VS and since some people have heard back wondering if I should just try to move on :(

I also applied for spring and it's not over till it's the end! Jessica mentioned a while back that you should reach out if it's 6 weeks till the scheme starts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.