TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles

Legendary Member
Jan 19, 2022
Have firms ghosted anyone? I applied in December for a VS and the firm has moved on to the VI stage but I still haven't heard a pfo post my application despite sending emails for an update :/ do firms communicate rejections after the entire process is completed?
Yeah I applied to RPC and got an email in jan that they were still reviewing apps and would get in touch by end of feb. Have seen people getting VS offers on here and I haven't even been told about the WG 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Raynz

Sarah T

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 9, 2020
    Yeah I applied to RPC and got an email in jan that they were still reviewing apps and would get in touch by end of feb. Have seen people getting VS offers on here and I haven't even been told about the WG 🤣
    Similar thing for me and CMS - seen some many AC and academy offers and not yet been invited to the WG.

S

selfcarequeenzzz1

i have a tc interview (yay😁)! but one of the weeks the firm is interviewing clashes with my lpc exams - is it okay if i email the firm back and ask if it is at all possible to be put on the first week before my big exams? thanks - never done this before so bit nervous

• 🏆
    Reactions: HLL and BonanzaBih_

Abii

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Feb 1, 2021
    i have a tc interview (yay😁)! but one of the weeks the firm is interviewing clashes with my lpc exams - is it okay if i email the firm back and ask if it is at all possible to be put on the first week before my big exams? thanks - never done this before so bit nervous
    You can certainly ask - however the firm may not have alternative dates available. I had the same thing happen last year 3 ACs in the 2 weeks with a huge number of LPC exams! It’s doable - but definitely tough.

Reactions: selfcarequeenzzz1

di

Star Member
    Sep 27, 2022
    Have firms ghosted anyone? I applied in December for a VS and the firm has moved on to the VI stage but I still haven't heard a pfo post my application despite sending emails for an update :/ do firms communicate rejections after the entire process is completed?
    same with BCLP. I did their test in mid November and while people have been getting ACs I still havent heard back. Just got an email yesterday that they are still going through applications lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.