TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaLaw99

• Jan 8, 2023
    Hiya,
    Does anyone have any advice on how to improve on SJTs? I know it's not a straightforward "graded" test, but any advice would be great! it's slightly easier to find tips on WG as that seems to be more common, but I'm having a tough time finding advice on SJTs...

Keep your chins up everone, in spite of the PFOs. we're all trying our best and that effort matters :)

aspiring112

Standard Member
    Feb 27, 2021
    I had my AC on Tuesday. What they said was we were the last AC for the spring scheme. Grad rec was meeting Wednesday to discuss all the applicants from all the ACs and make their decision. Grad rec also said we would here back Thursday/Friday, latest by next week Tuesday. Still have been refreshing my email every 2 minutes though
    So idk about anyone else but I didn't hear today :( guess the post AC anxiety follows till next week!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.