TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dib31

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2022
would it be okay to call regarding the outcome of an ac three weeks later? i have some scheduling conflicts I need to sort out so it’s fairly urgent that I know soon but I don’t want to come across as rude/impatient!

would it be okay to call regarding the outcome of an ac three weeks later? i have some scheduling conflicts I need to sort out so it’s fairly urgent that I know soon but I don’t want to come across as rude/impatient!
sorry to confirm you emailed regarding your AC three weeks ago but have not had a response? I think it would be fine to call I would probably apologise for calling out of the blue and explain why you need an urgent response.

Reactions: Jedward87
has anyone emailed linklaters about the spring vs outcome? (non fast track)
I did (because it's been more than two months), and they sent this automatic email, where they answered some FAQs. The answer related to my query was: 'We do not operate a rolling recruitment process. We will review applications once the deadline has passed and we will be in touch to confirm the outcome of your application following the deadline. We are unable to provide individual updates to applications at this time'

Sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: solba
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.