TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLL

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Mar 26, 2021
Does anyone know when we would hear back post HSF AC? I heard people get a call on that day but it has been 4 days with me and I have not received anything (checked junk etc)
i had my hsf ac last wednesday and received a rejection via email this monday afternoon sigh. idk if not hearing anything means you're still in the run

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
How many people are there typically at an assessment centre? The ones I’ve attended have been between 6-8 is that the norm?
Can be 3-4 people . It’s less likely with law firms, because they don’t hire huge numbers compared to other sectors but have seen assessment centres of over 25 people.

lik0401

Legendary Member
  • Oct 30, 2022
    Will also ask on the Direct TC forum - but was wondering as I’m also applying for vac schemes. Do you stand a chance applying for a direct TC with either no Vac Schemes or 1?
    Also, is it held against you that you haven’t converted a previous scheme?

Ambs123

Legendary Member
    Feb 19, 2021
    Thank you but honestly, I think it would’ve been better to have focused on quality over quantity, I messed up the very last one as my time ran out 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Don’t worry same! I think I actually unclicked an answer out of stress 😭 so shambolic and really not looking forward to finding out the outcome :/ there’s absolutely no way someone can get every answer right. Like I think it’s genuinely impossible!

Reactions: Jedward87

Angel13890

Star Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 8, 2021
    The support this community has given me through the day has been rlly heartwarming. It has been a tough day but I’m still optimistic things will turn out better. I just find it incredibly frustrating because so many things were out of my control. My reference to jones day was delayed by close to a week because of strike action, so that obviously impacted which dates I could select. Anyways, we move on! Thanks for all the messages and comments, I really appreciate it 😊

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.