TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAA

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Is anyone here going to apply to Russell-Cooke in this cycle or has already applied? The application deadline for vac schemes and TCs is 17 feb but doesn't specify the time. Does anyone know if the deadline is tonight or tomorrow night?

EliteWhovian

Legendary Member
  • Dec 8, 2022
    Is anyone here going to apply to Russell-Cooke in this cycle or has already applied? The application deadline for vac schemes and TCs is 17 feb but doesn't specify the time. Does anyone know if the deadline is tonight or tomorrow night?
    logically it should be tomorrow but i dont want to risk it for a biscuit so ill likely apply today

LawBrah

Distinguished Member
  • Feb 15, 2023
    Its usually 23:59 on the date of the deadline, but worth checking with GR.

BonanzaBih_

Esteemed Member
    Jan 17, 2023
    hey ! I missed a call yesterday from a number ending 883871 but I am not able to call it back now. Can it
    Hi I’ve had 2 missed calls this morning from 3 different numbers, does travers smith end in 455 or 637 by any chance?
    No sorry! But I don’t reckon it’ll only be from one number. I would recommend calling and seeing what’s up

lawstudent22

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 14, 2022
    Just read my Travers application back and it is very good but I just realised I put Yours Sincerely instead of Yours sincerely!

😂😂 Expecting a PFO now.
    In two applications, I realised I had a repeated word in my cover letter and made it through to the next stage for both firms - so don't rule it out yet!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    If it’s the 17th, it will be tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.