TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed a firm to cancel an upcoming AC but haven't had a response yet. I emailed on Wednesday, and the assessment centre/interview is next Tuesday. Do I need to send a follow-up email, or should I just wait it out?
(any advice is appreciated)
If you are cancelling and do not want to rearrange I don't think you need to follow up - you have notified them well before the AC I would just forget about it now.

If you want to rearrange then maybe call on Monday,

BM99

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Sep 12, 2021
Just got invitation for Mayer brown's assessment center now and filmed SJT on Tuesday so quite shocked at how quick they were ! Has anyone been to the AC, and could tell us more about it ? Much appreciated
I did an AC there at MB and got the VS. Please pm me and I’ll tell you more about the process!

Adamkhattak70

Nov 28, 2021
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had advice on how to prepare for a 1.5 hr written case study at Stephenson Harwood or for written case studies in general?

I would really appreciate it since I haven’t done one before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.