TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

awllaw

Standard Member
Feb 9, 2023
Would love opinions on whether or not I should follow up!

I applied to a small firm and received a response of:
"We'll aim to come back to you with an update within 2 weeks after the closing date of the vacancy. Depending on the number of vacancies we have, it may not always be possible to keep to the above timescales so if you haven't had an update from us in line with the above response times, please feel free to email us and we'll look into the status of your application as a priority."

It's now been over two weeks since the application. What is a reasonable amount of time to wait before following up? Normally I would just leave it, but they specifically said that we can contact them for an update. Thoughts?

Phoebe123451

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 19, 2022
    submitted the app a month ago, did the initial test beginning of this month - got my feedback report and havent heard anything since!! what about yourself?
    submitted 24th jan, did the test on the 5th Feb and exactly - haven't heard back. I'm confused because people have been moving onto the next stage but also been getting pfos so I'm wondering where I stand??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.