TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denver

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 20, 2020
does anyone know how to contact people on Aspiring Solicitors? I've clicked on 'contact me' on their profile.
Am I meant to send them a message on the AS website or do they contact you? pls help out a noob

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    When you update your results on a law firms portal, do they get notified of the amendment when you've submitted the additional info?

Hoping you may know @Jessica Booker - thanks in advance :)

Edit - I have just received my final batch of PGDL results and I'm amending applications that are submitted through the additional info tab, just wondering if I need to send a follow-up email to the firms. Common sense tells me no...

SAA

Star Member
    Feb 1, 2021
    Hi all, did anyone here apply to the FieldFisher diversity access scheme (any location) or FieldFisher vacation scheme (any location) and has done the Assessment Center in this application cycle or in a previous application cycle?

If you have done the assessment center for the FieldFisher Diversity access scheme (any location) or FieldFisher vacation scheme (any location), whether in this application cycle or in a previous one, please react or reply to this post!

Please also react or reply to this post if you have an upcoming Assessment Center for either of the above schemes (any location) in this application cycle!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.